Alright, now I am not one to make a big deal about what I workout in. Especially since I do 90% of my workouts from the privacy of my own home. However, I can tell you that a cute inspirational tank top, does motivate me a little more than a rather boring and uninspiring one. I have quite the collection now and I refuse to pay more than about 20.00 for one. Sorry Lorna Jane, Lucy, and Lululemon, your stuff is adorbs, but not worth the 40+ dollars for me to sweat in.
Here are my favorite online shops where I have found quality and reasonably priced workout tanks!
Glam Up Fitness Apparel at:
http://etsy.me/1Jo6nXz
One of my go to stores with quality materials, lots of color options and sayings. Tanks average around 18.00 and sweatshirts around 20.00.
The Fitness Tee Co. at
http://etsy.me/129gpr5
Tons and tons of color options and messages. Tees are more fitted than the others but quality is good and prices average around 17.00. Great deal!
www.fitspirationcouture.com
averages around 25.00 but gets an A for quality and style!
Everfitte at
http://etsy.me/1R6ctPb
One of my favorites. I have one of their sweatshirts and pretty much live in it. A little more pricier with tank prices averaging around 25.00. but watch for sales! Great quality and super cute trending sayings.

No comments:
Post a Comment